The Villa of Lieutenant Heller - "Katuška"

The Villa was built in 1894 and designed by the famous Benešov architect, Marcel Dusil. During the Second World War, the whole district was evicted, and the Gestapo made this villa their headquarters and German families were accommodated in the neighbouring villas. In 1981 the villa Katuška was reconstructed and extended and a special needs school moved in. The villa was given the name Katuška after the wife of one of the last owners, whose name was Kateřina Kuželová.

Copyright 2011 Benešov
Design Free joomla templates, připraveno v redakčním systému Joomla | Web site has been purchased with the assistance of the state budget of the Czech Republic from the Ministry for Regional Development.